21 Lady Co., Ltd.
5-5 Niban-cho, Bancho Fifth Building 5th Floor, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
March 7, 2000
160 million yen
Account Closing Month
Total business support for life-style industries
HIROTA Co., Ltd./ ILLUMS JAPAN Co., Ltd.
2895 million yen (Fiscal 2014 Financial Report)
President: Michiko Fujii (Hirono)
Directors: Yoshihiro Kitagawa, Takashi Kobara, Takehiko Shimojo, Shigeo Nagano
Auditors: Yasukuni Kobayashi, Junichi Aratake, Takayuki Tanaka
Primary Stock Holders
Michiko Fujii (Hirono)/Kato Yoshikazu Inc./ SE Holdings and
Incubations Co. Ltd/SIXSIS Co., Ltd./Shiseido Co., Ltd./Nippon
Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd/Nomura Securities Co., Ltd./Key
Primary Banking Relations
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Co., Ltd./ Mizuho bank, Ltd
- March 2000
- 21 Lady.com was established as a company offering total business support for life-style industries.
- March 2002
- Established a sponsorship contract with HIROTA Co., Ltd. during their company restructure.
- June 2002
- HIROTA Co., Ltd. fully became a subsidiary of 21 Lady.
- October 2004
- 21 Lady was listed on Centrex; Nagoya stock exchange.
- March 2010
- ILLUMS Japan Co., Ltd. becomes a partial subsidiary with the acquisition of 85% of ILLUMS Co. Ltd stock share from ITOCHU Corporation.
- August 2011
- Acquires 10% of ILLUMS Japan Co., Ltd. stock share from Royal
Copenhagen Japan Co., Ltd.
- November 2012
- Acquires 5% of ILLUMS Japan Co., Ltd. stock share from Royal Copenhagen Japan Co., Ltd. I make it my subsidiary.